Main News

  

Saturday 27 August 2011


Trainers Job in ITI Sandhole

I.T.I.Sandhole,Distt. Mandi,Himachal Pradesh
Principal, Industrial Training Institute Sandhole, Distt. Mandi (H.P.) proposes Walk-In-Interview for following posts to be filled at I.T.I. Sandhol purely on hourly basis from SWF in the office the Principal, I.T.I. for P/H Sundernagar, Distt. Mandi, H.P. for the session to session basis on remuneration of Rs. 180.00 per hour for theory classes and Rs. 90.00 per hour for practical classes subject to maximum of Rs. 13900.00 per month. The appointment will be on stop gap arrangement and the person so engaged will be terminated on the performance basis and joining of the regular/regular contract incumbent-Trainer Cutting & Sewing-01,Trainer Electrician-01,Trainer Mechanic-01.The interested Himachal bonafied candidates between age of 18 to 45 years (Relax, able by 5 years for reserve category as per HP. Government rule and who possesses the requisite qualification and experience as show below may attend Walk-in-Interview for the mentioned below posts to be held on 29-08-2011 at 10 A.M. in the Office the Principal, I.T.I.
for physically Handicapped Sundernagar Distt. Mandi, H.P. along with all original certificates and two sets of colored passport size photograph and one set of attested photo copies of document. No TA/DA will be paid to candidates appearing for interview-
Desirable :- Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh.
Note :- The engagement is subject to availability of funds of the Institute I.T.I. Student Welfare Fund. The trainer so engaged will not be the employee of Government and shall have no right of regularization. Experience shall be countersigned by the Labour Inspector. Registration fee of Rs. 200(Rs. Two Hundred only) shall have to be deposited at the time of interview at I.T.I.Sundernagar, Distt. Mandi, H.P.
For more detail click here-http://epaper.amarujala.com/pdf/2011/08/25/20110825a_009121.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment