Main News

  

Tuesday 16 August 2011


Distance Education Courses through KUK

Directorate of  Distance Education
Kurukshetra University,Kurukshetra
Admission  Notice (2011-12)
Applications on the prescribed proforma are invited from eligible persons  for admission to various courses offered through distance mode residing in the State of Haryana and from all over India and abroad.Last Date for  receipt  of Admission  Form  complete in all respects without late fee for all the  courses (except MBA/MBA(HM)/MCA Part-I)  is 16.9.2011 and for MBA/MBA(HM)/MCA Part-I, the last date is 21.10.2011.Prospectus  can also  be  had  on  payment of Rs. 425/-(Rs. 125/- for SC/BC/Blind candidates  of Haryana only) from the Head/Authorised Post Offices/Selected Branches of Axis Bank/ICICI/Oriental Bank of Commerce  in Haryana,Punjab, H.P., U.P., Uttranchal, Rajasthan &  Delhi.Candidates using Admission Form  after downloading  shall be required to pay an additional fee of Rs.400/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/BC/Blind candidates  of Haryana only) alongwith other dues for admission.
Detail of Courses-
1.B.A. (General) (3-Year) Part-I/II/III
2. B.Com. (3-Year) Part-I/II/III
3. Certificate Course in Urdu (1-Year)
4. Master of Arts in Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Punjabi, Political Science,Philosophy, Public Administration, History & Economics (2-Year) Part-I/II
5. Master of Arts in Defence & Strategic Studies (2-Year) Part-I/II
6. M.Sc. in Mathematics & Geography (2-Year) Part-I/II
7. Master of Commerce (2-Year) Part-I/II.
PROFESSIONAL COURSES
1. Certificate Course in Computer Applications (1-Year)
2. Diploma in Library & Information Science (1-Year)
3. Bachelor of Library & Information Science (1-Year)
4. Bachelor of Computer Applications (3-Year) Part-I/II/III
5. Bachelor of  Information and Management (3-Year) Part-I/II/III
6. P.G. Diploma in Export Marketing Management (1-Year)
7. P.G. Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication (1-Year)
8. P.G. Diploma in Translation (Hindi/English) (1-Year)
9. P.G. Diploma in Environmental Education (1-Year)
10. P.G. Diploma in Computer Applications (1-Year)
11. Master of Library & Information Science (1-Year)
12. Master of Arts in Mass Communication (2-Year) Part-I/II
13. Master of Arts in Education (2-Year) Part-I/II
14. Master of Arts in Environmental Education (2-Year) Part-I/II
15. M.Sc. Computer Science (Software) (2-Year) Part-I/II
16. Master of Computer Applications (3-Year) Part-I/II/III
17. Master of Business Administration (3-Year) Part-I/II/III
18. M.B.A. (Hospitality Management) (3-Year) Part-I/II/III
19. LL.M. (2-Year) Part-I/II
20. B.Ed. (2-Year) Part-II (Only for those students who  are already enrolled in Part-I with the Directorate during  the session 2010-11 and have  completed the Ist Year of B.Ed successfully.)
For more detail click here-
http://kuk.ac.in/userfiles/file/distance_education/Year-2011-2012/0-ADMISSION%20NOTICE%202011-12.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment